Ceramic fiber board is a lightweight refractory material processed with alum silica fibers for applications at temperatures up to 1430C. it manufactured and designed for the thermal applications requesting high demands on rigidity, the thermal insulation properties and abrasion resistance of ceramic fiber board have been further improved due to the higher density.
Ceramic fiber board is a vacuum formed product that resists higher gas velocities than ceramic fiber blanket. It is ideal for furnace, boiler duct
and stack lining thanks to its low thermal conductivity and low heat storage, which makes the shorter cycles times and quicker access for maintenance in the industrial furnaces possible.
· Low heat storage and low thermal conductivity
· High compression strength
· Non –fragile materials and good toughness
· Accurate dimension and good planeness
· Structure homogeneity and easy machining
· Easy to install
· Continual production, even fiber with stable property
· Excellent heat stability and thermal shock resistance